JD for the captioned position.
1. Key relationship based sourcing of Co-Branded credit cards in the city / region through multiple alliance partnerships with strategic business partners like Tata, Big Bazaar, Central etc.
2. Sales and Product Mix targets, encompassing the basic numbers as assigned in the business plan, to build up a profitable portfolio
3. Managing a team of Relationship Managers, Sales Associates & MIS executives for implementing marketing & sales operational activities for achieving sales and product mix targets
4. Market mapping and opportunity analysis of the business potential with the strategic business partner in the location
5. Managing the relationship with the alliance partner at the front line stage, at the stores /branches / retail outlets
6. Distribution Channel Management - recruiting, training and managing Sales Teams and Sales Associates for sales and promotional activities
7. Cost targets as assigned in the business plan, to ensure that required productivity levels are met so as to keep the Operational Expenses within the budgeted parameters
8. To conduct business within the laid down compliance norms
Managing the sales channel, associated sales processes, and key partnership stakeholders, for Relationship based sourcing of Co-Branded Credit Cards in the city / region.
Channel Partners, Corporate Communication, Direct Sales, Product Selling
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ScaleneWorks People Solutions LLP
In December 2017, State Bank of India and The Carlyle Group acquired GE Capital`s stake in the Company. SBI holds 74% while Carlyle holds 26% in the SBI Card.
The aim of SBI Card is to offer Indian consumers access to a wide range of world-class, value-added payment products and services. Our endeavour is to simplify the lives of our customers, employees and other important stakeholders.
Our innovative products and services along with our responsible corporate citizenship practices form the framework of delivering on this promise.
Within a short span of 10 months, we achieved a credit card customer base of 1 lakh. We entered the '1 Million Card Club' in 2002 and crossed the 2 million card base in 2005.