Assistant Manager - Escalation Desk
Resolving complaints / escalations received through different channels. Responsible for providing best possible solution to end customer. Identify root causes for escalations, suggest process improvements. Highlight to all stakeholders on escalations received. Liaison with other departments on RCAs for closure for better service delivery. Ensure overall effective and efficient service delivery. Ensure sub processes CTQ’s and deliverables.
- Ensure Wing-to-Wing Resolutions of cases received 24/7 with utmost accuracy and delivering best in class service. Final Resolution to be communicated to Customer and external as well as internal Stakeholders, Senior management team ,other external sources
- Portfolio Management & responsible towards reducing the inflows in respective portfolio. Relationship Management is very criticial.
- Maintain reports / mis / dashboards for the activities handled to monitor performance and progress. Details analysis of cases received.
- Identify chronic issue in system and drive it closure via RCA tool
- To be sensitive towards complaints and the stricter timelines, should co-ordinate with cross functions to get necessary resolution, requires follow-ups and influencing decisions.
- Liaison with Sales, marketing, Risk, Product, pricing, and collection for the deviations, Service Nos and change/improvement in process.
- Preparation of case sheet and presenting the same to top management.
- Function comfortably in a fast-paced performance-based customer services environment where cases are monitored, recorded and assessed for quality of performance.
- Work towards enhancing customer experience through process improvement/ identify gaps and highlight to senior management team.
- Ensure audit requirements are met, SOPs are followed and adhere to maker-checker processes.
- Ensure Process TAT are met without fail being a critical external portfolio.
- Deliver resolution > 90% along with C-Sat score > 95%.
- Work on proactive process though escalation triggers.
- Ensure maintenance of TAT of resolution across sub-processes Chairman, MD, CGM, TMC, DAPRG, CMO, CEO, National Consumer Helpline, Ministry of Finance, etc..
- Drive customer centricity across function with quality team.
- Manage Relationship at SBI/Corporate Center.
- Travelling within India to meet with customers/external stakeholders for 2-3 days in a month.
Graduate with 6- 7 years’ experience in credit card industry. Complaints handling / Process improvement experience in customer services / 2 years experience in handling similar profile would be added advantage.
- Excellent, professional phone and communication skills – interpersonal, verbal, and written with the goal of influencing outcomes.
- Must be able to build positive, productive relationships with customers and team members.
- Good networking skills.
- Excellent listening, trouble shooting, problem solving and analytical skills with ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- Good in excel, PPTs.
- Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
ScaleneWorks People Solutions LLP
Contact Company:ScaleneWorks People Solutions LLP